MAKE A RESERVATION
Get In Touch
- Balesin, Polillo 4339 Quezon, Philippines
- Alphaland Makati Place 7232 Ayala Avenue Extension 1209 Makati City, Philippines
Villa Terms and Conditions:
- The standard time of check in is 1:00PM and check out is 11:00AM.
- Maximum number of occupants per villa is 4 persons whereas a suite is 8 persons. 1 extra person may be added (Php2,500 per night + VAT) provided the 5th occupant is below 12 yrs old. Infants below 23 months are not considered as an occupant.
- SMOKING AND COOKING are not allowed inside the villa.
- Pets are not allowed on the island.
- Cancellation fee equivalent to 1 night stay will be imposed if a member or guest fails to inform Reservations Department about the cancellation of trip 48 hours before date of departure. This will be billed to the member’s account.
- Any unsettled charges by the guests upon check-out will be automatically charged to the sponsoring member's account.
- Any DAMAGED or MISSING ITEM/S inside the villa during their stay will be automatically charged to the sponsoring member's account.
Flight Terms and Conditions:
- Flight schedule shown may change due to weather, air traffic congestion, or availability of aircraft. The club management reserves the right to change or cancel a confirmed flight schedule affected by force majeure (weather, airport closure, etc.)
- A cancellation fee equivalent to one-way airfare will be imposed if a member or guest fails to inform Reservations Department about the cancellation 48 hours prior to date of departure.
- No show fee equivalent to full airfare will be imposed if a member or guest misses their confirmed flight schedule.
- Only infants below 24 months are considered free of charge and will be seated on the lap of an adult. Proof of the infant's date of birth must be presented upon check-in for verification. Allowed number of infants per flight will depend on the aircraft to be used.
- Expectant mothers need to present a Medical Certificate before they are allowed to board the aircraft. Expectant mothers who are between 24-32 weeks pregnant are required to present a Medical Certificate indicating that they are fit to fly. Expectant mothers who are more than 32 weeks pregnant are not allowed to fly.
- All alcoholic beverages, soda, tetra packed milk and juices, perishables such as fast food take-out, burgers, pizza, donuts, chicken meals, cup noodles, breads, pastries, fruits and chocolates are prohibited from being brought into Balesin. Any items of this kind will be collected at the hangar for disposal. Snacks such as chips, biscuits, crackers, and nuts are allowed.
- In compliance with the policy of the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP), check-in counters will close 45 mins. before departure time, whereas aircraft doors will close doors 10 mins. before departure time. Passengers are required to check-in at least 90 minutes before the Estimated Time of Departure.
Please be reminded that:
- Our flight schedules are based on the approved slots given by CAAP 12 hours before the actual departure date. Your Balesin flight confirmation will be given to you the day before your scheduled departure.
- If not yet settled, full airfare will be collected at the Hangar via credit card. No cash payment will be accepted.
- Upon arrival in the island, all baggage must be collected at the baggage claim area before proceeding at the front office for check in.
- At the island, all charges must be settled via credit card; no charges will be billed to member's account. No cash payment will be accepted.
- All rates are subject to 12% government tax.